Family Chiropractic of Athens in Athens, Georgia
Dr. Barry Hitchcock, Chiropractor
Have you ever had a health challenge…
or headache, neck, back or joint pain….
and had no solution to eliminate your problem or pain?
I'd love, absolutely adore, hearing you describe, in detail, the problem or pain you’ve had in the past and didn’t know you can eliminate.
- Some come because they don’t feel well.
- Many want to improve their performance in sports.
- Some come seeking a quality relationship with a lifestyle coach and they’re not getting that from their MD.
- Many are tired of taking medications all the time.
- Others want to avoid surgery.
- Many have a dedication to creating wellness or optimal health.
I look forward to partnering with you in finding the why to your suffering and coach you to regain control of your life and get to feeling good again.
Our practice motto is, "Get Healthy and Stay Active"
Lori, Office Manager
I'm here to help you see the doctor as soon as possible and we accept most insurance plans in the area.
Call me for an appointment today.
- Migraines, Headaches
- Neck and Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Neuropathy Pains of the feet and hands
- Carpal Tunnel and Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder, Hip and Knee problems
We offer Same Day Appointments for New Patients and Walk Ins are welcome.
Most insurance plans are accepted. Call us at 706-353-8032
"Dr. Hitchcock and staff look forward to providing you and your family with the excellent service and chiropractic care that has allowed us to continue in our treatments for the past 33 years. Find out how a licensed chiropractor can benefit your life."
Latest Chiropractic Articles
Why does chiropractic work so well? read more
World’s fastest man, Usain Bolt, utilizes chiropractic read more
Chiropractic Patients Less Likely to Have Low Back Surgery read more
Migraine Relief with Chiropractic read more
Back Pain of Baby Boomers and It’s Increasing Costs read more
Help For ARTHRITIS PAIN? read more
What You Eat May Cause Depression read more
Back Pain? read more